General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Free data offer disappeared from account screen

I received a text message telling me to log in to fido.ly/FreeData to add 10GB to my plan for 12 months. When I logged into my account a little pop up message came up with the offer. I accidentally clicked away and now the offer is nowhere to be foun...

derp1234 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How to contact Fido from India?

Hi, I had my flight from Vancouver to Delhi, India. I tried calling fido support while I was in Canada, but I couldn't get in touch with anyone on time. Is there a way to interact with a representative online? As I do not see an email address where I...

Ischdv by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Phone Number

Hi everyone, I am looking to change my phone number online, but the only options showing for me is starting with 236 and I am looking for 778. Anyone know how I can change online without call for Fido Support ?

m4u2o by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Receiving messages minutes/days later

*** delayed text messages *** I've been using the Textra app and have tried the stock messaging app + Google messages. Sometimes I'll be having convos with friends and then the timestamps show I'm receiving messages 8-10 mins later OR I'll receive a ...

CC23 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes