General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! Cancel

Hi, I've moved on from Canada and need to cancel my account. I have a balance remaining on my phone.

momolydon20 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bill Sent to collection. Too much interest?

I do apply for Fido acct for my mom 2 years ago and ending up sending the account to collection. i applied that account when I was in calgary. My mom lost her phone in nov and report that to fido. My mom is not that techinical and maybe confused. End...

EliJah019 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Data and WiFi off-internet access still working

Hello everyone!I usually use wifi when I'm home and only turn on my data when I leave the house. I was typing a message on WhatsApp before I realized I didn't turn on data, but when I hit Send the message still went through. I also received replies. ...

charalique by I'm Helpful Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Voice mail retrieval on ROGERS phone

When trying to retreive voice mail. Typical ROGERS phone. After I enter the FIDO phone number, followed by the # key. It hangs up. Solution please. It had worked fine it the past. Sincerly, Nullandvoid.

NullandVoid by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes