General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

How to reach customer service?

Hi there!! I've lost the network on my phone and I'm.trying to contact fido threw 611 but there's no network on my phone. WHAT DO I DO??

AZ2020 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I add the tablet plan online?

I just signed up on a post-paid voice, text, and data plan. How can I add the tablet plan online?I don't see it anywhere on the self-serve menu. Thanks!

wchu by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Confirm as a Fido #? 1 (844) 573-6235

Is anyone able to confirm that this is a Fido number? I called it and went through the menu to get technical support but when I looked the number up online I couldn't find it confirming this was actually Fido anywhere. thanks.

k42 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

E-Sim works on Pixel 4

I recently needed more data for working from home, and I needed it to be a separate bill that I could give to my work place and only have active during covid-19. So I went into a Fido, got my regular sim transfered to an E-Sim (that was done for free...

mikeaaaa by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Negative Balance

Hello, My name is Bruno, I had to leave Canada due to the coronavirus so I terminated my contract with Fido. For several months now I get my final bill with a negative balance. There is nothing I can do because I'm no longer at my adress and calling ...

bvdrsche by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes