General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Payment issue

How fido charge a customer for service he or she didn't use at all @Fi @fid saying the customer must pay why?

Ibk2 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Nonsuspension of telephone and overcharging

A/C no ********* I am senior citizen with problem of short hearing and no income. I was using Fido plan and was paying price around 30 a month. In the month of August of last year I wrote a letter that I was leaving Canada for 6 month and will be bac...

Ahmadak40 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Customer rep trained to make you waste your time

When I joined Fido more than 10 years ago the support, service and plan where the best around.Fido was always inovating giving no argument to not subscribe with them. But for the last few years it's only been going downhill, customer rep support has ...

fcourtem by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canada-wide calling

I don't understand what "Canada-wide calling" means It says 3 Calls from Canada to Canadian numbers only, billed by the minute. Additional minutes: 50¢/min (Call Forwarding: 20¢/min). How much do I have to pay a minute? What does Additional minutes a...

iversa by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting specific model phone

Hello , Does anyone know if you can make a request for something different when going through the phone upgrade / 2 yr term ? Say I would like a new iPhone SE(2020) in the product Red colour, in 128Gb size ( on the upgrade path it offers the Red in a...

Aussiecat by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes