General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! 1000 International Minutes

How do I obtain the "1000 International Minutes" Add-On for calling India from Canada and what is the separate cost of this add-on? It was not offered to me as as add-on when I tried to change my plan online. As of now I have a Talk and Text plan on ...

SoVeryVarun by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Overcharging

HiI am being overcharged from last 3 months.i updated my sevice during boxing week and got 1000 international minutes free + accidental device insurance worth $ 13 for four months till April by girl Regeeba but we were charged for both during first b...

av15 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Really unprofessional service

I recently made an upgrade on phone I was confirmed that I will have discount of $15 altogether but, later everyone I called said there was no such things and have there own story to tell I am really disappointed with Fido service.

SS2018 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

final bill refund

Hi, I am a student and had to cancel my plan because I had to go back to my country due to covid19. In my last bill there is a negative credit balance and I know that I would get a refund by cheque, but now that I am outside Canada, what can I do?

Silvia12 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes