General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Wrong billing

Hi, I do not really kniw how to continue with the thread but anyways. It isnmy third month with fido and every months' billing was a terrible experience for me. Due to customer service guy's unprofessionalism in your 222 Spadina Ave Unit 103B, Toront...

Confusion ADS

Dera Fido Management, Fido recently advertised customers to waive Canada wide long distance calls due to COVID 19 as help to Canadians, I made a big mistake I thought that this means international calls. Thinking that I have the privilege of calling ...

antonio5 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Long-distance overcharges | Assistance needed

Hello, I have been using Fido mobile service for some time.I have an add-on pack for 1000 international minutes, which I never used entirely every month. I was really shocked to see long distance overcharges of $447 last month. Usually, warning messa...

magi163636 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 2 year contract with device upgrade

I have a question for you that someone asked me. If you upgrade your device on a 2 year service that requires a medium plan but choose a large plan, can you switch to a medium plan without extra charges or penalty? I assumed that the answer was yes b...