General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Message not sent

Messages aren’t sent to Canada numbers, but sent to international numbers. I receive message not delivered messages in text messages. Was working just fine some hrs ago. What’s the problem? My phone is iphone12.

sant7 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Dot your i's and cross your t's

Hey Loyal customers of Fido.  I've  been with Fido for 13 years and my bills have always been paid on time. I added a second line with 1000 international minutes for my parents. My first line has 1000 international minutes and it never expires.   So ...

HARINDERPB by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

New phone, data not working

Hello, I just got my s20 in the mail. It sycned with my old s8 just great. Wifi works great. But when I leave the house and it switches to data it says no internet connection. Ive updated the SIM card on the website as per the guide. Any ideas?

dontwannareg by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change to a different provider

Hello,    I wanted to switch to a different service provider. Can anybody provide some information on how to do it.   Thanks in advance,   Cheers

OnionKnight by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes