General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Does Fido care about losing customers?

Hello. Long time fido customer that just ported one line to another provider. I received a text that there would a be a call from them to do a winback offer. One month later, no call. I now see people are getting 15GB data bonuses given to them for f...

WB1995 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Is Bonus Data Permanent?

Hello Fido forum, I am considering switching my monthly plan to the current promotion $45 for 4GB (1+bonus 3). Is the bonus 3GB of data permanent as long as I keep the plan or does it expire? I have read the terms and conditions on the Fido.ca Plans ...

Fido 45-4GB Plan.PNG
nick67 by I'm qualified level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Keep on been charge for a phone I returned July 2020

Hello Fido Support,Back in July 2020 I returned a phone I ordered but end up not using.Since then, every billing cicle I get harrassed to pay for a phone they already recevied back, I have to waste my time explaining that over and over again and agai...

MiguelC by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone callback service just puts you on hold lol

After going through the menu labyrinth just to try to speak to someone about a bill, I opted for the callback service. After inputting the number and pressing "any key" to complete, I pressed star(*) just because it was the first thing I hit. The mac...

pstrauss by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes