General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Someone please answer me.

Been on the phone with fido to speak to a customer representative for over an hour an a half. Why is it so hard to speak to someone regarding my issue. 

Salwtayl12 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error entering shipping address with phone upgrade

I tried to upgrade my phone and plan online but when I get to completing the shipping address I get an error message that suggests I need to phone FIDO... but if I do that, I lose the $100 credit and get charged the service fee. Why can't I enter my ...

Graydon1 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't have Internet and Phone Accout under one Login???

I recently switched to Fido Internet and also switched my cell phone from Koodo to Fido. With my current Fido login I can see my internet account but can't see my phone account. I want to add my phone account to my current Fido login so I can easiliy...

qaaboozer by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to add a new line

Hello, I'm unable to add a new line to my account. I have an error message once i want to do that. I have contacted customer service and they told me they have same message. can I get some help here

Sally326 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes