General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Need help

I need help reaching the office team to confirm an address change. I'm tired of waiting for my device to come as it's not, because of incorrect address. 

Justjackie44 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit problem~please

I want to get a refund of $16.02. The account and number have been changed, but they are still using fido. So I want to subtract $16.02 from this month's bill for the changed account number.My changed account number is xxxxxxx and my cell phone numbe...

Jiseonlee by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Upgrade pending and I cannot order it again

Hi, I placed an order for phone upgrade and haven't received any confirmation email. But the website keeps popping up a message 'Upgrade is pending' and doesn't let me order it again. I hope this black friday deal is not a joke.

shinsid by I'm a participant level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Fido charged me before activation

Hi,  I joined Internet 75 service and received a modem on 23rd Nov but I hasn't acivate my internet because my previous internet plan will cover me until 9th Dec. However, when I got my first bill, Fido charged me since 23rd Nov. I cannot pay for wha...

samtaitai84 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes