General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Merge home internet and mobile account

Exisiting home internet with Fido. Ported over 2 mobile lines to Fido at Best Buy today. I was told the mobile account will be separate from home internet. Now I can't access mobile account online. How do I merge them??

cmtl by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Phone shipment address change

I have placed an order for the pixel 6 pro which is on backorder where I live and the address on the order confirmation is not the address I asked them to ship it to. I changed the billing address in my account to where I want the phone to be shipped...

GavisWavis by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Calls going to voicemail

Calls to my iPhone 13 are intermittently going to voice mail. It's a new Fido account. And some calls do get through. Why does it randomly send calls to voice mail?

Panda99 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Phone backorder

Hello, I placed an order quite a while on fido.ca and so far has been a month and no information about the status of the order, just an email a couple of day after place the order and thats it (related to backorder 2 week, already have been 4 week). ...

ptkrm2 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Existing customer cannot change plans on the website

Existing customer trying to switch to a different plan here.The Fido.ca website keps getting stuck on the "Choose your plan type" step.  I have tried this in FireFox, Chrome, and Edge browsers, all with the same issue. The App only shows one recommen...

Capture.PNG
veelasong1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes