cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to make calls and fido is LEAST bothered

ubedshareef1928
I'm a contributor level 1

There was an outage yesterday for wirless and was told to wait .Fido did not inform me about the outage as i have to contact to get to know about it. After waiting for 24 hours. today they said it is fixed and suggested to try all the troubleshooting steps like reset network settings/ restarting device multiple times also agents did the reset from there end as well but the issue is stil not resolved and iam unable to make calls.

I told agent that i dont have any other phone and unable to call fido as well also requested for supervisor and was told that someone will call as iam can receive calls . NO ONE CALLED ME , IAM MOVING AND WANT TO MAKE CALLS , ITS NOT WORKING

NOT HAPPY

3 REPLIES 3

FidoAnthonyZ

Hello @ubedshareef1928

I'm sorry to hear you weren't able to make calls. If you head over here: https://www.fido.ca/support/outage, you can speak with our AskJack to see if there are any outages.

Are you able to connect now?

ubedshareef1928

The issue is still active and with fido network, no calls can be made or can check voicemail

Hey @ubedshareef1928!

We're sorry to hear you're still experiencing the same situation. The best way to go about this would be to contact our Technical Support team. If you call them, you will reach the customer service department and you will need to request to speak with technical support. 

You can also reach them through live chat if you prefer. Visit our contact us page for more information on how to reach out.