General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Formal Complaint

Hi, would like to give a feedback regarding the unpleasant customer service experience I had with Fido. I called customer service regarding the my iphone status and talked to an agent in Halifax. While i was sharing my concern She told me that as I a...

Rahul500 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Incorrect SIM

I've just received a FIDO SIM card and I've tried to update my SIM card via "Update My SIM" in my account.As i'm coming from another mobile phone service provider, I think that's why i'm receiving an Incorrect SIM error when I try to update my SIM.Ca...

Levon100 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido Roam

Dear Fido Community,Please take me off your notifications. When recently traveling I received the Fido Roam text message. I then followed all the community suggestions .. no phone calls, no texts. I closed all apps. I put my phone on airplane mode. I...

wickie by I'm Helpful Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! mystery text messages: "to download, press get"

My feature phone keeps receiving text messages from 473-5.  There is never a subject line.  All they say is "To download, press Get".  Out of nowhere, I started receiving one to four or five of these every single day.  As you can imagine, this is ann...

caller by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes