General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Fido loyalty data bonus

I received fido loyalty bonus data of 5 GB which I Iost by switching my device to new one with Fido. I am still a Fido member so how can I get the 5GB back.

T- by I'm a Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Need to suspend my phone plan but can't reach anyone from Fido

Hi, I wish to suspend my phone plan due to incoming travel, however, I couldn't reach Fido customer service through either phone or online chat (tried many times in the past few days to connect, but never went through). I was hoping to get this done ...

jffff by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido charging text and talk on data only plan

I have a data sim from fido. They charged me text and talk on the last bill. I checked my phone, I did not have any record of the text nor the talk the bill indicated.   The charge is less than $10. If I call customer services, they will charge me $1...

Vickie1 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Scam!!!!

Don’t enter any Fido contest or promotion.Have been waiting since august for that $150 Amazon card.Have called 5 times and emailed.My wife and son have called to. Fido flipped me off to their promotion supplier. Nothing.Big scam!!!

Edwhite5833 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes