General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

No more loyalty support, now switching

Customer for over 8 years. Recently called to reduce my plan as I was on a 2 year plan paying over $100 per month. The agent seemed upset as I asked for loyalty department when wasn't satisfied with her offer which were still over other plans. She sa...

JagG by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is my voicemail full after a few messages?

I’m not sure if this is a ridiculously low message limit imposed by Fido or a problem with my particular account. regardless, the (I think it’s 3) message limit where my number starts telling people my voicemail is full is kind of emvarassing. Not fu...

Gwilkins by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pay in installments

On Septemeber 2019, I decided to not use any services. I thought if I dont pay, Fido will automatically cancel my account like in my country. Fido has suspended and withdraw all services for the last 7 months due to no paymen. I thought my account ha...

Fay16 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes