General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Did not receive a confirmation email!

I completed my phone order on 22 Dec 2021 but till now (25 Dec 2021) I still have not received any confirmation email or anything like that. Is there a way for me to know that my order is being processed? Or can Fido send me a confirmation email?Than...

Resolved! Bad efficiency

I had returned my cell phone 2 weeks ago and until now they are still processing my case! What make you guys so slow!You ruined my chance to sign a new phone during Christmas!    

tulipwhh by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is my credit after cancelling my account?

I cancelled my phone account with Fido on Black Friday, Nov 26, 2021, but my billing date is on the 22nd of each month, and I paid for the full month (Nov 23 - Dec 22). It is now Dec 25, and my credit or the bill that should show a credit has not pop...

jgrsnts by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! activate a new SIM card for a new tablet data only plan

I am a post paid customer and have a new unactivated SIM card and like to add a tablet data only plan on-line and to skip the set up fee but can't find out how.  I'm not keen to buy a new tablet with 2 year contract.  Thanks for the help

MrB0 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Horrible Customer Service

Hey fido,I have been a customer with fido for many years now and I have yet to have a good experience. I feel as though I have to call fido every month because something has gone wrong. (E.g. discounts not being applied, phone not being sent out, or ...