General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Terrible Customer Retention

I've been a customer of Fido's since 1998, and today tried to switch my plan to one of the new promotional plans (there are several). Fido's competitors are also offering these exact plans, so I figured, as a loyal customer for over 20 years, it'd be...

AB29 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

New Samsung S20 - charger not provided

Hello all, If you could PM in regards to my new phone purchase that would be great. I did not recieve a wall charger with the purchase of my new Samsung S20 phone, just a wire. Thanks,STEBOC02

STEBOC02 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Its been a month!!!

It's been a month since I upgraded and ordered (November 13, 2020) iPhone 12 pro max. Until now, I did not receive any confirmation. It's been four weeks already. That should be my birthday present. And now Christmas is coming... 

macinne_6 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Questions about cancelling the Internet Service

Hi, I am trying to cancel my Fido Internet service because I'm outside of Canada and nobody is using the service. I tried to cancel it online but failed.I cannot get back to Canada now because of COVID-19, so it will be a great waste to pay $75 month...

Hankemeng by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Second Line Billing

Hi, so I just added a line for someone to my account and I am wondering for bill payment, do we get to pay separately or altogether just because two plans are under the same account? Thank you!