General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

sim swap attack

Hello I realised that my service was not working so I called fido and they restablished my service.  In the meantime  they mentionned that there was a sim swap done on my account.  It was reversed, confirmed by security, but how do I get more info.  ...

paulm1 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipad air

Ordered a tablet last October 31 2020 but till now still waiting for tracking number. Any idea what went wrong?

Lost credit after switching to a plan

Hi I recently swtiched from Pay as you Go to a postpaid plan. However I had a balance of $20 before switching and this credit isn't showing up anywhere. Can I get a rep to help me figure out where it went on my account?

LiW by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

UNACCEPTABLE FIDO CUSTOMER SEVICE

Hi,  my name is Olena, and I'm gonna share my terrible experience with fido! This platform is my last hope before escalating the problem further!  ive been with fido more than 10!!! Years, never had a contract phone but this year I decided to one, so...

Olenahalych by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes