General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Delay Receiving Messages And Messages Are Out of Order

Greetings,My daughter has a plan under my plan, and hers has issues recieving messages. If someone sends her multiple messages shortly after one another, the first one might come through, then all the rest do not for hours and sometimes not at all. T...

ChrisV by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Temporarily Suspend plan for travel

I have been abroad for a month and before I go, I have contacted customer service to put my plan on hold and they have accepted it. However, when I check again, it still appeared that I still have to pay for my plan even though I haven't used any of ...

hailey_610 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Did not get offers I was promised with my new device

Last year, around September, I was shopping for a new phone. I really wanted to stay with my previous provider, but the salesperson at Bestbuy offered me to change to Fido because they could offer me a really great deal.  First, they offered me a fre...

Renribas by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Fido store closed during business hours

Hello,  Went yesterday to Rideau Centre store location (50 Rideau St, Ottawa), was there at about 11AM (location is suppose to be open at 10AM), waited and waited... Asked guy who was working in the store on the other side if the Fido store is going ...

fido still closed at 12h05 on Sunday May 29th 2022.jpg
marmot4 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! No data or emergency alert last night

Anybody else have no data starting at about 6 pm last night? Tried calling Fido but message said over an hour wait time?  I have it this morning but was a challenge as I also had no Wifi due to power outage. Also, I didn't get the emergency alert iss...

Na10 by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes