General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Badly purchase service

What a disappoint service! I have ordered iPhone 13 on Nov 27th, they told it will take 3-4 weeks to ship, then no updated until Dec 20 so I asked CS about the news, they told the order is still pending and did escalate my order, up to now Jan 6th, I...

bunbun25 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Voicemail

It would be very helpful if a voicemail option was added that would tell the customer the caller number and date and time of the voicemail call.

BradD by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Contact for sponsorship

Hi there,  wondering who I would contact about getting some Fido presence at our Pride golf event on the Sunshine Coast in BC .would someone point me in the right direction?  Many thanks! 

Resolved! Reactivating my suspended account

Hi there, I would like to reset my account payment. My account was recently suspended due to unpaid balance and in order to reactivate it, I need to pay a certain amount but I would like to make a payment of an amount lesser than what I'm supposed to...

Resolved! Trisim is missing

My phone arrived today and the microsim from the fidotrisim is missing. Should I be worried? What should I do? It's a big security risk.

received_636356397679772.jpeg
jodie047 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes