General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Winback offer issue

I was given a win back offer which I accepted and when asked if there would be any set up charges, I was told that the set up fee would be waived. The agent explained in very detail that set up fee of 40$ might show up on first bill but the credit wi...

Sb09 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Roaming questions

Hi everyone, I just had a couple of questions regarding roaming charges. I am in Pakistan.I have turned off my cellular data and data roaming manually in my phone. My phone is almost always connected to Wi-Fi except if it turns off due to power outag...

hbaig073 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is the pixel 5 sorta age

Ordered the phone on 23rd November for wife's birthday it's been more than 2 weeks and still waiting. When ordering it mentioned 2-5 business days..Feeling disappointed and helpless

meeraj27 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Accelerating an issue

How am I supposed to accelerate my issue to a supervisor? It has been difficult to reach anyone on the phone and impossible to find a real human on the “live chat” (starting to think this feature no longer exists since they implemented “Jack”)   I ha...

loleeta by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes