General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Accessing Recording with Customer Service Rep

Hi, Wondering how I can request access to my phone call recordings with customer service reps. I was offered a plan through the WinBack team with $150 in credits for swicthing to Fido. I agreed and since then have called twice to ask about my credits...

atifabd by I'm a participant level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Urgent bad service

Hello, when i activate my new fido device they have told me many good and sweet plans, now i dont understand why they charge me for yhe international call when i was getting 1000 minutes i havent even used that, it freaking quality of service it was ...

Harijariwala by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Stolen SIM CARD

My Sim Card was in my wallet and my wallet was stolen. I need to cancel the sim card before robbers start using it. PLEASE HELP!! 

Bray by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Updating Home/Billing Address - Prepaid

I recently moved and want to update my home/billing address, but when I click on the Update Address link, it redirects me to the Profile & Settings page, which only displays my Username, Password, and Mobile Recovery Number.

myeung by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Customer Support did not cancel device protection

I called the customer support on 27th December, 2021 for cancelling the device protection add on to my plan. They said they would send me a mail about it, but I did not get the mail. On top of it, I see the added charges of device protection in my bi...