General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

3 Months, 5 cases, 2 voicemails and still not resolved

My Fido Account was hacked on July 2020 since then I had to make a total of 5 cases and still hasn't been resolved properly. The Fraud depatrtment has not be in contact with me closed my case without notifing and overall communication has been very V...

DavidC1 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Regarding contacting Fido’s Office Of The President

Hi, I tried contacting Fido customer care few times and its not working out. I understand as a next action I can contact Fido’s Office Of The President. Could you please guide with the procedure for the same. Best Regards,Nimish

nimishag by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Promotional bill credit

Hi, When I upgraded my device, there was a promotion offering a credit (I think it was $60 or maybe $100) to be applied on the first or second monthly bill. I've now received my second monthly bill and still no credit. When should I expect to receive...

Amb21 by I'm Helpful Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel an account in person

Hello,How do I cancel my Fido plan while in Canada? In less than one month I am going back to my country.Can I go to the Fido office? Or there is a number that I can call? Thank you

victim of phone fraud

2 weeks ago i received an email from "Fido" stating that my newly purchased device was getting ready to ship. At first i thought it was just spam email but decided to check with Fido as i noticed the address was local and close to me. Fido assured me...

lady1123 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes