cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service representative compliant

JWL1
I'm a participant level 2

I want to file a compliant to a customer service representative whose first name is Gurminder, he stated several times "It means I'm here, So stay connected patiently.",  "and I said stay connected patiently. May I know if you received that message?". He did not provide any service to me and just kicked me out of the livechat. The interesting thing is these words are not showing in the log that was sent to me after the chat.

I understand it's a busy time to customer service reps, while it's not the execuse to throw attitude to customer and just let them hang on the queue waiting to be serviced. I don't know whether there is a performance evaluation, it looks defenitly there are something needs to be improvied.

Could you advise how I can file this compliant?

2 REPLIES 2

JWL1

I have the chat history copied and also the email from Fido on the chatting, I can show the differences if needed.

Hey @JWL1! Welcome to the Community 🙂

This is certainly not the kind of experience that we wish to offer you over Live Chat. We have just sent you a PM regarding the situation. We'll be able to take a closer look into it together.