General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

** FIDO WINBACK DEPARTMENT OFFER have questions*

Hi I've been with fido for a couple of years and i ported out to another provider. But Fido winback department called me last saturday and offered me a great deal to come back which i accepted. Did a credit check and overall everything was okay but...

ALIARYA98 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving - address change

I just want to change my billing address now that I've moved. I get the 502 error code online, and the phone takes forever... this is excruciating and going in circles. 

dbw by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why loyalty doesn’t matter…or…

I have the same issue as in another post about loyalty (I think was Shaman post). I feel that I’m not customer of FIDO, only a number that doesn’t matter.I’m with FIDO for more than 15 years and in summer my 2 years plan ended, consequently I tried ...

lleduard by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bring my number to Fido

I changed my provider online to Fido on Nov 28th. Issued a temporary number . Received my Fido sim card today. Ended my phone plan with previous provider Dec 1st at end of billing period. How do I get my old phone number back? When applying online, F...

Ertip88 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes