General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Question about Data Plan full details

Hi was interested in changing my data plan to one of the current plans and noticed this line in the full details:9. This plan includes data at 3G speed with download and upload speeds of up to 3 Mbps. On the Fido network or in an Extended Coverage ar...

Dilicious by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! parental control for mobile phone line

Is there any way to restrict adult content on a fido moble phone line?  Of course I can do this on my home router but I'm wondering if this is possible to do on a mobile phone line itself.

BryanK2 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Wrong information during SIM card purchase

I have purchased the fido sim card from the mobile shop store at Real canadian super store.After one month, I received the bill amount of 462$.  I got the quite huge charges for the sweden international call from canada. During purchase, I have clear...

dhruv1989 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Long Distance Call US overcharges

Posting this here because really disappointed with the service fido provided. I was charged $210 dollars extra for long-distance calls to the US which was not a misunderstanding but more a misinformation issue and I tried to contact fido about it to ...

Selina4 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! $50 Setup Service Charge

Fido charged me $50 for the setup service charge. However, there was no staff telling me anything about this charge when his staff provided me such service. Did anyone have similar issue? Fido earned money in such a good and honest way......

chrisych by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes