General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Voicemail rings

I have a mobility problem and usually can't get to the phone before it goes to voicemail after 3 rings.  How do I increase it to 6 rings.    

macampbell by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Airpod Warranty Issues

I got an Airpod 2nd Gen from my iPhone 12 mini upgrade last December of 2021. Just last week the Airpods quit working properly. The charging case drains the battery very fast and the left Airpod was suddenly not detected by my phone. I searched some ...

Gangelie17 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido Referral status

fido sent me this link to check the status of my referral however the link does not work as fido always sends dead end links. Does anyone has a link to check status of referral. https://fido.sparkrefer.comthat one definitely does not take you anywehe...

Behcetacar by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Prices

Usually my phone bill is around 120 but during the recent months it increases to 350 and now it's 500 and I can't figure it out. Me and my sister share a phone bill.

Trina2 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes