General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Suggestions for no service

Hey I have only two suggestions  want to post here, 1, Customers should only pay 8 days bill for July because they only use your services 8 days so far. 2, please give your customers all the numbers they may need which is use for transfer to another ...

Alex524 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Dear Fido, about the service interruption....

Dear Fido, can you please stop downplaying the issue and be a little more honest? "some wireless costumers are experiencing an intermittent service interruption for wireless voice and data service" You have people all over Canada, from the big cities...

What are you going to do about this Fido?

Yesterfay my job/work was interrupted and  I couldn't reach my elderly father who has health problems. Why do I pay so much for a service that is so inconsistent? I've been with this company for 11 years now and I feel like things are not getting bet...

FKoscielny by I'm a participant level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Data/Talk/text $15/month 4 GB

 i noticed an offer on my account that I have never seen before. I am currently on a $50 for 25GB data/talk/text plan. When I go to change plans, I see this offer labeled best value. I want to get clarification on the offer, that is it indeed is a da...

Screenshot_20220709-162632.jpg
Nesa1 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why am I paying 10$ more on an BYOP plan

I am currently playing $50 for a 4GB BYOP plan when there is currently a BYOP with the same ammount of data for $41.25 and its not even a promotional price. Why is it that on the app it tells me to change my plan for a "deal" that is more expensive w...

grayr by I'm a participant level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes