General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! where can I find referral history ?

Hi,  I am told by chat rep that I can see referral history but I could not find the link? is there such thing? or the referral history is only for fido rep to see?  thank you 

dumboi by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iphone 12 pro queue

i was made to order iphone 12 pro with a verbal commitment of 2-3 weeks waiting. guys i ordered it on november 20. i was 191 in queue and today on jan 12 after around 7 weeks im 144 in queue. suggest should i wait or pick up a new phone from elsewher...

richashi by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I get in contact with the office of the president?

I am done with Fido!  Customer service is terrible.  I ordered my husband and my phones on cyber  Monday and have been charged and recieved nothing (phone / SIM) and keep getting monthly bills for services not provided.  But what is worse is that I h...

N28smtih by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

International Calls

Hi, i dont know how but my plan gets changed last month. I realized it when i got my new bill which includes extra 85+ charges for calling to India. Can i cancel this plan and get back to my previous one that offerred me 1000 international calling?

MyAccount Issue

I had Fido number two years back and had MyAccount too. Then I switched to Telus, and now I am back with Fido. Please note number remained the same.  I used the same mail id this time around as well when I changed it, Fido but the app still showing m...

vineet2327 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes