General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! 5 GB of extra data from promotional offer gone

Hey, last month I received a promotional offer saying that I got extra 5gb of data per month on top of my existing data of 6gb. However, just today I logged into my account and removed the 5gb of data. I thought that extra data would carry over to ea...

LazarusXD by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Changing number to a specific one

When purchasing another line, we looked up an existing lphone number which was available but when I go online to change the phone number  there is not an option to choose a specific number but only random ones Do you need to do this with a representa...

Beachbabyrmt by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Poor experience with fido customer chat service

I recently encountered a horrible experience with Fido customer care chat service. I wanted to remove one of the mobile number from my account as it was no longer used.1) my friend contacted customer care to remove the number from my account, they sa...

gotham by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! So disappointing with Fido-Long term customer

As the long long term customer, I was offered by Fido with the $45 monthly plan plus $10 discount month ago.  After almost one month when I receive my bill yesterday,  i found Fido did not give me $10 discount,  I spent over 2 hours TODAY on the phon...

Resolved! Pre-authorized payment

Hi all, How can i stop pre-authorized auto payment? I want to remove it from my credit card. Thanks in advance to everyone.

mahmudovey by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes