cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service and communications issues

Empire459
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have had the absolutely most appalling customer service experiences with Fido. I've received completely unclear, poorly crafted emails, about roaming. I was kept on the phone with a customer service agent for over three hours, while she repeatedly assured me she would rectify the issue. Only at the end of the three hours telling me she couldn't do anything to rectify the issue. And most recently, I was told to send my concerns to an email address that turns out to be only for tech support. Not to mention how FIDO has apparently instructed it's CSAs to not answer simple questions, and instead try to up sell, redirect and go around in circles, never actually providing what the customer has asked for - repeatedly - and needs. And then, just to be sure you know how little Fido cares about customer service, they direct you to this wasteland of what appears to be mostly unacknowledged amd unaddressed requests for help from customers. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoStephane

Hi there @Empire459 

Terribly sorry to hear your recent experience was not a positive one Sad 

Was your inquiry or request addressed in the end, or do you still require assistance?