General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Store unnecessary charge money from me

Hi, My name is Amrit Singh. I am fido customer from last two years . Few days back, I puchased iphone 13 on finance plan from fido on august 30 , 2022. When I visited fido store , employees there told me that my mobile number had to port and active w...

Amrit4 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Confused

I bought my Line at Toronto Airport on 24th September 2022, The day I arrived Canada. I was told it was a special line for students and that I will have 20GB and 1000 hours international calls time( The latter being the main reason i opted in) per mo...

biggeststan by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cheated by FIDO

FIDO agents at the YYZ airport are selling plans and not disclosing the 50$ set up cost. They sold me a 35$ plan and now I have received a 98$ bill. Dishonest and fraud employees at FIDO, even more dissapointing is the response from Support team on t...

rohanid6 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Text offering $50 for outage. Is it legit?

Got this text claiming to be Fido, is it a scam or legit? "NEWS FROM FlDO** :You're entitIed to a $50.00 CAD indemnification thanks to the server crash of earIy JuIy.Find it at :https://bit.ly/50FlDOlNC *Data rates may apply."   thoughts?

Lunala by I'm back
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! IOS IKEv2 VPN over LTE does not work anymore

I’ve read the recent posts about people affected by usage NordVPN complaining, but in my case, it’s my personal network and my internal users. I’ve ran through the preliminary details and it appears that the phone is initiating a direct IPV6 tunnel t...

kris2k by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 125 replies
  • 0 likes