General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! MMS Issues

I seem to be having issues with sending and receiving MMS messages. Is anyone on here experiencing this as well?

wsmitty7 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

FIdo nightmare

I do not recommend to anyone to get involved with FIDO. All my interactions I had with FIDO were by phone, therefore they are recorded and can be proven. I was sure to be clear when asking my questions but each time I phoned in I got different anwser...

andreaborja by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Poor customer service experience... 4hrs wasted

Hi everyone, I am writing this post to share my bad experience with Fido after being a loyal customer for more than 5 years... My next step is to escalate it to CCTS, as my experience was disapointing and made me rethink about being proud to be a Fid...

A_Ismaiel by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

my first bill

Hello All please help,I signed up with Fido $50+Tax plan on Dec 1 .I just see on the fido mobile app first bill which is $124.92 my bill still didn't available for download but i really shocked how come 124$ because i buy the sim online which is free...

Jalilk by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Removal of Fido due on my Credit Report

Hi Fido,My name is Rishikesh and i am having a Fido-Rogers Credit on my Credit Report, which was fully paid and disussed with Total Credit Recvoery. I am attaching my Proof and My tentative Account. Please contact me back. I am facing serious issues ...

Screenshot_20201230-114213_Gmail.jpg