General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

I’m very disappointed with your costumer service.

It's been more than 3 years that I'm Fido's costumer. I've recently upgraded my iPhone to iPhone 12 Pro with Fido and renewed my contract. First device that I received, had a dead pixel on it so I called Fido and asked them to change it for me. They ...

Niloo2 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Enable MMS messages

I use an android phone and was able to send and receive images but my daughter may have adjusted something to get her IPhone to play in our car.What setting do I need to remedy this? Our wifi at home is pretty spotty, is there a way to do this withou...

kimberjoy65 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido Logout

Hi evry1, this might be a dumb **bleep** question lol, but I can't find a Log Out spot on my Fido Acct?路‍:female_sign:Please help

SharonW by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Regarding prepaid refill

I have recently transferred my number from postpade to prepaid.I am not able to refill any amount.I am currently in india and i am not able to call any customer care agent of fido regarding prepaid services.Kindly help me out.

NavneetKaur1 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Did not honour exclusive offer may 2021

I have been treated like a bag of dirt. 6 hours on the phone today. 5 representatives,  horrible unprofessional manager at fido today may 11,2021. Martree decided to disrespect and not help a 30 year loyal customer paying 4 phones . I upgraded my pho...

Brigitta by I'm a Contributor Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes