General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Unrequested verification code from 3993

Hi, I just woke up and saw that I received a verification code yesterday at 22:50, when I was already sleeping, from 3993. The code is 7 digits long. Where can I check if there has been some unauthorized activity on my account? Can this code be just ...

JMM1 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Overcharged 600$+ for 2 months

I switched my initial Fido phone plan late November 2022. My initial plan included an additional 5$ for 1500 Long Distance calling. When I chatted with a speciliast online to make the switch to a new promotion, I requested to keep all the additions t...

Overcharged

I was out of the country in December and used roaming for 3 days. An extra $45 was on my January bill. I paid it happily. I get an email saying my February bill is ready and behold another charge of $45 for roaming fees were on it. I never went anywh...

Bkee by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

February Bill

I received my February bill indicating an additional $30 for roaming. This must be a mistake for the reason that, my Canadian sim card is in a mobile whcih I am currently not using. At present, I am in Spain since Jan/12/23 and I am using another mob...

1027-d by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unlock Galaxy S7 phone

Just got off the life chat with fido. After many transfering, rogers said the IMEI of the phone is not assosiated with Fido or Rogers.Its registered in my account. What the hell?I need to unlock this phone asap

wiki123 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes