No deals for long time “Loyal” customers

MChudyk
I'm a Participant Level 2

I've been a Fido customer since 2005; from my very first cell phone when I was 18 up until now. This relatively new system of unique cusromer set profiles for promotions where the customer service agent has no control over is getting really ridiculous. I have 2 family members (my wife and sister Inlaw) under me as well and I had to pay $38 each to add them 2 years ago and now they offer free line additions. Within the family I have under me they both have been getting better deals than me. My sister Inlaw, who's only had her line for a few years, was offered $40 for 10gb while I pay $55 for 8gb with "exclusive offers" to PAY EVEN MORE. Furthermore my wife already pays $5 less for 8gb but I am told that was a holiday promotion yet she is currently being offered a 25gb plan. I was an advocate for Fido and always told people how great the service WAS but now I need a good reason to stay with Fido. As soon as I find a better deal I'm taking my 3 lines elsewhere unless this problem can be fixed. I'm sure I'm not alone as a long time customer getting the short end of the stick here. 

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @MChudyk , just curious if you are on a term contract with a monthly device payment?  If not, if you get a message with exclusive offers for you,  check out the "see more offers". You will have more choices shown to you which would include similar to what your family members have. I was recently offered something exclusive for me and selected see more and found one more suitable to what I needed. The plan offers are so varied that you can dig a bit deeper and perhaps find one that is more suited to you. I'm sorry that you feel unappreciated, there's more options available with Fido if you look beyond the exclusive offer. BUT, if you are still under contract for a financed device, it will have to be paid out to change your plan. I hope that inspires you to look into the offerings on the website. All the best and stay well, OL

MChudyk
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi @Original_Lucy and thank you for responding. Yes I am aware of the "see more offers" I have selected from them before. I currently have a device I'm financing for the last few months but this has been going on for years before that because I've bought my phones since 2013 until earlier this year and my wife and sister inlaw keep getting the better deals regardless. I want to stay with Fido but this predetermined system is terrible.