General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

So frustrated, how can i get some sorta help.

To start off I broke my galaxy s22 so I contacted fido and they were gonna assess the damage once I shipped it to there repair company so I did that. Fido then sent me a loaner phone in the meantime but then my phone was damaged to the supposed point...

Lundysgrl by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

High time to leave Fido

I'm a loyal customer of Fido for over 6years now. My recent experiences are horrible!!! Me with my family & friends are planning to switch now. Getting overcharged with no prior information, long wait times to connect with the rep, it feels like they...

PrakharV by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Customer service and communications issues

I have had the absolutely most appalling customer service experiences with Fido. I've received completely unclear, poorly crafted emails, about roaming. I was kept on the phone with a customer service agent for over three hours, while she repeatedly ...

Empire459 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

fido costumer services getting worst and no respect

hello, I am costumer of Fido more than 10 years and always telling people fido is the best, but now they don't respect anybody.My screen phone broken I made an order for a phone z fold 3g, when I asked when I will receive it they said it will take mo...

dijam by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes