General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Tower not working

How do I report a tower not working. It's a newer tower that was working fine for a couple of months and now it's not. No cell service. It is a Rogers tower. Some of the support people I talked with says that I'm not even in a Rogers network area WTF...

Phil65 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Waste your life on line or over the phone with FIDO!

Be prepared to chat with an agent for hours, then be logged off when you ask for a manager, or decide to cancel. This happend to me three times over a three hour period. Wasted my life. The next day, I phoned, should be better, right? NO. Wasted two ...

So frustrated, how can i get some sorta help.

To start off I broke my galaxy s22 so I contacted fido and they were gonna assess the damage once I shipped it to there repair company so I did that. Fido then sent me a loaner phone in the meantime but then my phone was damaged to the supposed point...

Lundysgrl by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

High time to leave Fido

I'm a loyal customer of Fido for over 6years now. My recent experiences are horrible!!! Me with my family & friends are planning to switch now. Getting overcharged with no prior information, long wait times to connect with the rep, it feels like they...

PrakharV by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes