General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Unable to call Fido customer care from India

Im trying to connect with Fido customer care from past 8 months from India.No one picks up the call.I left Canada on Novemeber 10th 2022.And after that never used FIDO service as I moved to India.My outstanding Fido amount was 60 cad back then .For t...

vandanap1992 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido Bill

I have a bill of $1070 can someone tell me that what should I do cant pay the whole amount. I can just pay around $100 dollars extra with my bill.

Raghavjain72 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Donation request prompts

Can anyone tell me why I'm getting donation requests every time I check my phone?  This just started and I would like to know how I could get thoese requests to stop.

David74 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Referral bonus denied

I think I am stuck in the never ending loop of email as Fido is denying my referal bonus. Few months back I was assured the bill credit as I refered a friend. Now after 4 months, with being long standing customer, Fido is saying referal was denied wi...

Awesambhav by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes