cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to file a complaint with a live chat service rep.

vss
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Can some help me to file a complaint? The agent told me there is not information could be share for filing complaint. It is very interesting. I asked for bill reprint. The first agent said $15. Great. The second agent didn't even mention the fees and created the case for me. When the third agent said the fee is actually $20. Amazing. I have to connect to the four agent and being told $20 again. No problem. I request to cancel the case. After a few minutes which was 10:05pm, The fourth agenth started to cancel my case. At 10:13pm the agent came back and said the operation was closed at 10pm. What a surprise. The agent wasted 10 mins. The agent didn't even realize the operation closed at 10pm until 10:13om.  Then I asked how to file a complaint. The fourth agent said no information. I asked the agent: You don't know or you do not want to tell". Then again, the fourth said no information again. Such a big surprise. Totally a waste of time talking to reps.

1 REPLY 1

FidoRania

Hey @vss,

We're sorry to hear about your experience, it's not how we want to provide customer service to our customers. 

There is indeed a $20 reprint fee for old invoices. 

On our end, you can reach out to us here, other than Live Chat, and we'll be happy to help.