General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Fido LTE Speeds

 How am I getting 0.70 mbps in the middle of Cambridge this is insane. Freedom would probably do better than this.

IMG_8120.png
ManavSaini by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Keep old number

Awful service when trying to get new plan,old account cancelled, sent to collection agency, but paid in full ...trying to see if I even want to come back to Fido,do I have to get new phone number,also kid at Kiosk asked me twice about device protecti...

Charbie67 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have not received my new phone

Hello,I upgraded to an iPhone 14 on August 1. I chose to pick it up locally. I still have not received any info about pick up or that it's in process. Any suggestions?Also, daily my calls are dropped. This is happening over and over. Is anyone else e...

mistysprings by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Customer care abuse

Dear Customer Care,I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to bring to your attention the recent experience I had while trying to resolve an issue. I have been in contact with your customer care team and, unfortunately, I have been transferred t...

AbyBatis by I'm a participant level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes