General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Still have not received my cheque

I am only here because I have tired to get Customer Service to help with this on 3 seperate occasions and feel like everyone else should be aware of the turmoil they will endure when trying to close an account that is in credit. My closed account has...

blgdfsert by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offered plan from retention department never went through

Yesterday after dealing with customer support for close to 4 hours. I was eventually offered the deal for 30gb/$34. The lady was having trouble changing my plan and told me she'd call back in a half hour and the plan would be sent to my email. I neve...

Colli by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Is There a Way to Find a Cheaper Plan Online?

I came to Canada as a exchange student. So for the conveniences I got a phone number at the local area, which happens to be Fido. While I do appreciate the deal I was offered with bonus data, I find that I do not need all 10+10gbs of data at all. In ...

Resolved! my bills goes up and why?

my bills goes up without my approval and i want my old plans back for my two account in fido.  I just notice on my bills goes up to $133, because both my account they increase the bills up. Before it was $72 /monthly. I don't know why and there was n...

rowell by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes