General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Automatic CC payment and lack of account credit

I signed up, based off prompts from my Fido App, which advised that if I register for automatic payments, I would get a credit applied to my account of $5 per month. So far, 3 months of billing, no credit applied, 3 calls, hours spent on hold and bei...

Andreas2 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Curious re credit check and payments

I'm new to Fido and got to wondering, especially after my first bill (paying for one month before I use it as well as the month I did use)... If Fido plans are all prepaid, why the credit check, especially on BYOD? I'm not angry, I just don't get it....

Resolved! International Calling Overcharge

Here is you regular customer who was using fido for last 2 years  sending you the message one last time regarding the charges you guys are doing. Stop scamming your loyal customer with the add on or offers which expired every 3 months and then again ...