cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1000 international offers canshle

gk_wldn
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello. I received an offer for 1000 minutes of international calls. I appreciate it, but I'm confused because 200 minutes of international calls were canceled. Does the 1000-minute international call offer include South Korea? I really need calls to South Korea. If it's not included, I would like to cancel the 1000-minute offer and restore the original 200 minutes ($3). (If South Korea is included in the 1000-minute offer, I would gratefully accept it.)

Also, I have some concerns about the service. If you provide offers, detailed explanations of which countries are included are necessary. However, it's bewildering to proceed without any notice. I paid all the overage fees without delay last month, but I still have doubts about the fairness of the service...

Furthermore, 200 minutes of calls to South Korea were canceled this month. How will the charges for the previously used minutes be handled?

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Gk_wldn,

Welcome to the community!

Firstly, you should note that both the 1000 International and 200 International minutes are promotional add-ons. As such, there may be limitations on their availability (ie only available on new activations or upgrades). That said, I don't believe the 1000 International minute promotional add-on includes calls to South Korea. You can view the included Countries for each promotional add-on here. As far as I am aware, the list of included Countries should have also been provided with the confirmation provided when you signed up for services or changes made.

If you regularly make calls to South Korea, you would likely prefer the 200 International minute add-on. You should note the forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We would not have access to customers' accounts nor be in any position to make changes. If you wish to enquire whether you are able to switch back to the 200 International minute promotion, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers