General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Poor Customer Service

Got my first bill today which is for 2 months and its missing auto payment discount for both when I signed up at the activation time. Contacted Fido Live chat today at 6:30 pm and as per rep discount was added but date was not updated in the account ...

simer14 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Inability to complete phone upgrade on website

Anybody else having trouble upgrading their phone on the website? I've been trying for two weeks and it keeps crashing right after I pick the plan, saying "something when wrong, try again in a few minutes". I called, and the operator told me there wa...

hansmark by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Home Internet Charges - for unused services

Hello,I have been harassed for over 6 months by Fido and their credit collection companym, I had requested for Fido Modem in December 2022, The sales representative had mentioned that there will be no charges unless I plug the modem and use the servi...