General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Add BYOP line to my account online

I want to add a BYOP line to my current account, but even if I click on "Already Have a Device" on the Fido website all I get is a list of new phones, with apparently no way forward. Am I doing something wrong or is the website broken.

rsd-17 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Caller 8442776920 STOP!!!!!

I have been getting calls from 844 277 6920 almost every morning, very early morning.  I was rudely awakened by the phone, even i set "do not disturb mode" in my phone.When I pick up, the call ends. I googled and surprisingly found this nuisance numb...

Jing109 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiving Service Fee and $10 credit each month for 24 month

Hi there,I was told to wait for the waiving fee ($45 service fee plus $10 credit each month for 24month)to happen on my second or third billing, but it didn't happen. I made a phone call to customer service and was told it would be waived on the fort...

Cici123 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Setup service fee payback

I was charged a 45 setup service when having this new number, the Fido sales said that this amount of money will be payback to me after 3 months. I looked in my account and there is now where saying this will be returned. Do I actually get it back?

pushen by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes