General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Re:

Hello, I've noticed a roaming charges to location that I have no one in(family/friends...)and there's no number showing besides these charges all that show's is: mobile msg?example : USA. Mobile msgwhat that means? I called customer service to unders...

Jackie10 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Used phone number

Hi, so I recently purchased my sim from fido but the problem is either the number was used and now I am the owner to this number or the number is still in use and we both are using same number, the latter seems not possible so I am assuming that the ...

pratima_kc by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Is there still a +3GB offer?

When I was looking in december to upgrade my phone, I was looking through the plans for the iPhone 12 and the data option was 4GB + a 3GB bonus for $45 a month, the cheapest option. Now when I look, the data options for $45 a month is just 2GB with n...

My prepaid card initiative as a new costumer

I am so frusterated that just on the principle alone I am feeling defeated enough to walk away. Since signing on with Fido there were all kinds of mix ups from an error made waiting on tec to set me up, from fido end, which resulted in us waiting 5 d...

MelissaD1978 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Incoming Overseas calls

Hi, Do I pay for incoming overseas calls? I have Canada Talk & text and and Canada international texting paid by the month. Thanks Pearl2

Pearl2 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes