Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see usage

Kuroo
I'm a participant level 3

Hello, 

It's been almost 2 months that I changed my phone plan (went from prepaid to monthly).

However, I am still unable to see my data usage (whether it is in the application or on the site), and I already had my first bill.

Is there anything I can do?

7 REPLIES 7

FidoLony

Hey @Kuroo,

Welcome to the community!

Since the change to a monthly service, did you log in to your monthly account or is it still logged on your prepaid account? 

Kuroo

Hello @FidoLony ,

I believe that I am logged in to my monthly account.

The account was created after I changed my phone plan (I did not have one while I was still on my prepaid plan).

Also, I was able to pay my second bill through the application.

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Kuroo

Are you using your email address or your phone number to login to your account? 

Kuroo

Hello @FidoJulien ,

I am using my email address to log in.

When I tried to use my phone number, it says that they are unable to access my account info, and tell me to visit the online site. I did but did not find anything.

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Kuroo

When you're logged into the App, do you see your mobile number at the top of the screen? 

You should see 5 main tabs at the bottom of the App. Usage, Billing, Messages, Support and More. 

Can you tell us what you see exactly when you click on USAGE?  

Kuroo

Hello @FidoPierre ,

When I log in to the App, on the top of the Billing tab (it puts me there automatically), I see my mobile account number.

As for the Usage tab, I cannot click on it. I am unable to neither click on it nor access it online.

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Kuroo,

Thanks for getting back to us! I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look at your online profile. Keep an eye on your inbox Smiley