cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, something went wrong, can’t pay my bill

FollowThePolo
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

Trying to pay my bill and it's been two hours of getting this message about something went wrong

EE42B111-C45B-4097-8BBF-7320F6122739.jpeg

 and then I got this

7A51E71A-EEF9-4D07-8F04-D6AB1095CA11.png

6 REPLIES 6

Kungfu010
I'm a contributor level 1

I guess this is a recurring problem with FIDO...After several attempts I got to make a payment. This time it tells me that my credit card authorisation is

declined. Now I am going to see my Mastercard people to ask why my payment to Fido is declined.

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @FollowThePolo

Can you try clearing the cache and cookies from your browser and to try logging in in again? 

Can you also tell us if you get the same message when you try to log into My Account from a different browser altogether? 

Kungfu010

Yes the same answer. I got on to "Make a payment" I filled up everything the amount,my creditcard details & got an answer : there is a payment issue" It looks as if the FIDO system is realy out if order.Maybe I shud try "Pay via a Bank"

I could not find if there ia way to pay quicker by interac??

I had already cleared cache & cookies when I posted this, I just went to bed and when I woke up the app and website where back to normal  and my bills have been payed.
I appreciate the response back to my comment, thanks!

Kungfu010

You are lucky.I have been fighting with Fudo's system for the past 12 hours.I still received "oops..an error occured or there is a payment issue.If I were paying with a valid creditcard hiw cud there be an issue with the processing of the payment?

Hey @Kunfu010,

Were you able to make your payment finally?