General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! Data blocking

I have a phone for my ex in my name that he uses. I am worried about his data usage. When he approaches his data limit for the month, am I able to call Fido and have them block the data to the phone?

Resolved! Data roaming expensive

I think im screwed.. currently traveling overseas and accidentally turned on data roaming and used more than 7gb of data.. I wonder how much I will be charged.. f

Adam24412 by I'm a Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unhappy with customer service agent through the online chat

I've chatted with an online agent regarding o my account and headset upgrade. She was very unprofessional and sound like she did not want to help me at all. She even ended the chat before I could make a comment. Very rude and unprofessional!! Being a...

Bon307 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling my FIDO Plan

Hi there. I used to have a FIDO cell phone, ibut moved to Rogers a year ago.I have an IPAD Plan still on my name,from FIDO, since 2018 and I was still paying monthly data.  The contract ends this week and I no longer want to pay for data I am not usi...

TN2020 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes