General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Fido ambassador program

I recently signed up for Fido and enrolled in the fido ambassador program. I have never had a worse customer experience in my life than signing up for Fido. I called customer support and waited 40 mins and then they escalated me to another team and I...

Sid16 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Over billed and charged

I reeceived bill of 843 i understand its because of upgrading my new phone but still it shouldnt be that much , i wanted to see the break down of my bill , but its not even allowing me to do that , its isnt fair to pay bills without even seeing the b...

Resolved! Bill Confusion

On November 29, 2021 I purchased a a new plan to replace my old one and get a new phone as part of cyber monday. In the confirmation email, dated November 29, 2021, it states "summary of fees" and includes the plan and shows 50 dollars, which was wha...

BDOID by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Office of the President

In my last Bill I have $94.87 of extra usage charges for something called game168 Gift Pack Mafia City. The charge is on a data only line with blocked voice and messaging This game (or in fact any other game) is not installed on this device and could...

flas99 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Device price match

Where do I begin?  I have spent over 8 hours on the phone (4 separate phone calls) with customer service. I'm done calling.    I bought a phone in november. I put $733 down as a déposit.  The phone went on sale in december, new credit monthly + no de...