cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone being returned to sender

Rgrsn
I'm a participant level 2

I switched to Fido from a different provider last week, and was expecting to receive my phone today. When I checked the Purolator tracking information this morning, it says that they were unable to deliver and are returning the item to sender, despite never attempting to deliver the item. 

I suspect the problem is because Fido did not include my name or phone number with the shipment information. The screenshot below is from the shipment details document I received from Fido. 

Has anyone experienced something similar? I've already received my first bill from Fido, I hope I will be refunded for this period seeing as it looks like their mistake. 

Screenshot_20201126-121016~2.png

5 REPLIES 5

FidoAnthonyZ

Hello @Rgrsn,

Welcome to the community!

If the phone was returned to us, the charges should be adjusted.

Feel free to contact us over these methods if you need help with your account. 

Rgrsn

Hi Anthony,

It's been nearly 3 weeks since I signed up and I still don't have a phone. My initial order was a Pixel 5 in green, but I spoke to a Fido representative on the phone last week who told me the green model was only available in store(?). I swapped to the black model because the representative told me I would get my phone quicker, but this morning I received an email saying the black model is now on back order.

What's going on? I've spoken with Fido at least four times and keep getting conflicting information. 

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Rgrsn

There have been some delays with the fulfillment of orders for this device due to it's high demand. However, if the order was sent out to you, all of the proper information should have been entered to have the delivery completed correctly. We would need to take a closer look into your account so we can take a closer look into this. Have you had a chance to reach out through one of the options my colleague provided above? We can also send you a PM from here. Let us know! 

Rgrsn

Hi Pierre, 

I'd appreciate a PM to resolve this. I've spoken with at least 3 representatives on the phone and have received conflicting information. 

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Sounds good! Sending you a PM right away.