cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return phone

awozny
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

I ordered a new phone from fido and they shipped it to me. I don't really like it that much and was wondering if I could send it back. I spoke with a representative over the fido chat and he told me he would email me a return shipping label in the next couple days, it's been a week now.

5 REPLIES 5

CraigStM
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I want to return a phone I purchased last week

LORNACHUA
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Can you please send me a slip to return my phone  . I did not order Iphone 12 MINI

I ordered IPHONE 12 PLUS

Please send me a return slip , I went to puralator to return but asking for return slip 

Please email slip asap

Hey @LORNACHUA! We invite you to contact a representative so they can help you with this. 

EFTC
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Last time when I returned a phone (similar situation as yours) it took Fido about 1.5 weeks before the old label shows up in the e-mail.  

Feel free to give them a call to confirm.  

Good morning @awozny , you have 30 days to return the device, you might need to have a little patience with the Christmas mail and delivery. If the agent told you the label was sent out to you, I would trust that. If you need confirmation of the return label being issued, contact fidosolutions via Twitter or Facebook and ask if they can check it for you. I know the call and message volumes are high right now, but they will reply as soon as they get to your request. Check Here  for the contact links. All the best for a safe holiday season