Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Order Confirmation for device

Shalini778
I'm a participant level 2

Hi, 

I had placed an order for a new phone Saturday. I have received the confirmation of the plan changes on Sunday mid-day, but have still not recieved any confirmation regarding the phone itself. 

Just wonderding if anyone could help me out/have any information on how long it may take for my to receive the confirmation regarding my phone order. 

3 REPLIES 3

Daynes068
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

The answer to your question is the same thing happened to me and my wife, which is you'll never get a "Ready for Pickup (RFPU)" email but instead they send you that your order has been canceled because you did not pickup within 3 days of TFPU, charge you with original price and spend lots of your time calling customer service with english accent you cannot sometimes understand. 

Me and my wife ordered online Nov 23 and got email confirmation and said wait for that TFPU thingy.  Comes December 1, order has been canceled for not picking up. I did not receive any email in between CS and store manager confirmed that there's no email has been sent. Since then i was tossed around. 

I hope this won't happen to you and i think we're not the only ones having issue with the promotion they offered. 

Shalini778

*update using ASKJACK, I saw that my device is back ordered. Is there anyway to pick my device at a fido store near me?

Hello @Shalini778,

The only way to do that is you would need to cancel the online order and then do the upgrade in stores, you should note that you will be charged the $50 fee if you choose o do it in-store unless there is a promotion where they waive the fee.

To cancel the order you will need to contact customer service directly as they are the only ones that can process the cancellation.